Porto – Melges Performance Sailboats is proud to announce a new Melges 14 build partnership with Nelo, the world’s largest supplier of kayaks and rowing shells.
“We are thrilled to partner with Nelo,” said Harry Melges III, “High demand for the Melges 14 in Europe paired with Nelo’s expertise in high quality epoxy construction makes them a great fit to build the Melges 14.”
Based in Porto, Portugal, Nelo is in a prime location to supply the European market easily and efficiently. In combination with continued production out of Melges’ Zenda, Wisconsin factory, this gives the Melges 14 Class worldwide builder and product support.
“Melges and the M14 DNA is a great match with Nelo’s line of performance and high-end racing products,” said Nelo’s Manual Ramos, “To have the chance to be part of such a project is a great honour and responsibility, and we are sure the synergies between both will benefit the European market.”
- Audi MedCup, l’evento secondo lo Studio Borlenghi
- Campionato Italiano Minialtura, vincono Oscar Tonoli e Energy Solution
- Volvo Ocean Race, Richard Mason joins Team SCA
- Campionato Nazionale UFO 22, comanda Mojito ma dietro premono
- Rolex Sydney-Hobart, Wild Oats XI punta su Dynamic Stability Systems
- Campionato Mondiale Europa, a Torbole l’edizione 2016
- Volvo Ocean Race, il primo scafo dei VO65 lascia Persico Marine
- Vela e rating, ecco il nuovo regolamentio ORC per il 2019
- America’s Cup, Panerai sponsor di Luna Rossa
- Golden Globe Race, close to the finish Slats is not so far from Van Den Hee...
- Campionato Invernale West Liguria, riprese le regate a Sanremo
- Trofeo Valentin Mankin, attesi oltre cinquan ta Dinghy a Torre del Lago Puc...
- Ronstan Finn Australian Championship, Giles Scott wins in Black Rock
- Vela e windsurf, Dario Mocchi e Bruna Ferracane stars dell’AICW