Paris – Sunday 4 November 2018, the Annual General Meeting of World Sailing confirmed the final line-up of events for the Paris 2024 Olympic Sailing Competition.
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) is made up of delegates from member national authorities (MNA), with each MNA entitled to one vote.
Although a decision was made in May 2018, World Sailing’s Regulations allow both the Events and Equipment to be amended at the 2018 Annual Conference by World Sailing’s Council before ratification at the AGM.
The AGM was invited to debate and vote on a proposal from the World Sailing Council meeting of 1 November 2018 to include a new Mixed Keelboat Offshore event. This proposal was approved by the AGM who confirmed the final 2024 Olympic events/equipment line-up as follows:
Men’s Windsurfer – RS:X
Women’s Windsurfer – RS:X
Mixed Kite – equipment evaluation (new event)
Men’s One Person Dinghy – Laser
Women’s One Person Dinghy – Laser Radial
Mixed Two Person Keelboat Offshore – equipment evaluation (new event)
Mixed Two Person Dinghy – equipment evaluation (new event – 470)
Men’s Skiff – 49er
Women’s Skiff – 49erFX
Mixed Multihull – Nacra 17
*RS:X and Laser/Radial are subject to anti-monopoly review
- 151 Miglia-Trofeo Cetilar, un’edizione da record
- 52 Super Series, a Mahon vince Platoon
- GC32 Villasimius Cup, una poltrona per due
- Roma-Caprera, il via è fissato per il primo giugno
- 52 Super Series, Quantum Racing sempre più leader
- One Ocean Sailing Champions League, classifica ridisegnata dopo la seconda...
- Dai Club, la stagione dello Yacht Club Adriaco entra nel vivo
- Maxi Yacht Capri Trophy, SuperNikka è terza
- Grand Soleil Cup, la grande festa di Portopiccolo
- Campionato Europeo Star, vincono Scheidt-Boening
- Melges 32 World League, a Tavatuy la tappa di Puntaldia
- 52 Super Series, Azzurra subito sugli scudi
- Sailing and One Design, the Melges IC37 Class from concept to reality
- Rolex Capri Sailing Week, North Sails domina