Marstrand – It is GAC Pindar with Ian Williams at the helm the winner of the fourth step of the Cetilar Sailing Series in Aarhus.
Vitamina Veloce with Andrea la Corte the new overall leader.
At the end of a fantastic week not only weather wise, it is Gac Pindar the winner of the Danish GP at the brand new and really wonderful location of the Aarhus International Sailing Center.
The last day resulted relatively simple for Ian Williams and his team as the second and the third were battling hard to define the remaining two places on the podium.
Jonas Warrer, fresh winner of the 49er Class in the last Kieler Woche, was able to overtaken Andrea Lacorte and his Vitamina Veloce team at the end of a day sailed in light but consistent sea breeze.
This teams offered a great show to the large public come to the Aarhus International Sailing Center to enjoy the show offered by the M32s. Live commentary and some music helped everyone present to have a truly nice experience.
Talking about nice experiences, today has been and hectic day for the Guests of the Cetilar Sailing Series: more that 25 Guests, including the ones of GAC Pindar and the guests of the Town of Aarhus chosen trough a bet on Facebook, enjoyed the Hot Seats program in sailing condition and warm temperature that couldn’t have been more perfect than it has been.
To notice how the full female team of Team Anna worked hard to improve from yesterday achieving this result in some of the races of today. This team will be soon ready to fight.
At the end of this fourth step the new overall rankings has changed with Andrea Lacorte and his Vitamina veloce leading the scoreboard in front of Gac Pindar with Ian Williams. New entry on the virtual podium at the third place is team Viking, helmed by Hakan Svensson that sailed consistently all along the week and the season so far.
Cetilar Sailing Series takes now a rest with the seasonal holiday, but it will be back for the last two event starting the first week of September on the lake of garda in conjunction with the famous Gorla and Centomiglia week hosted by the Circolo Vela Gargnano to end at the 50th anniversary of the Barcolana Race in early october.
In Gargnano, the usual racing format plus the opportunity to sail on two famous Distance Races on the biggest Italian lake will offer new action to all the teams and fans.
- Rolex Fastnet Race, al via anche Maserati Multi 70
- GC32 Lagos Cup, nuova vittoria di Alinghi
- Form shipyard, Enrico Chieffi named as Senior Advisor
- Mini Gascogna-Puru Challenge 2021, Alberto Riva è primo a Port Bourgenay
- Dai cantieri, Breton e nlcomp insieme per il progetto Ecofoiler
- Civitanova-Sebenico, vince Overwind
- Vela e velisti, scoprendo Lorenzo Bressani
- M32 European Series, VitaminaRapidaCetilar e VitaminaVeloceCetilar fanno do...
- The Boat Show, format tv per chi ama la nautica
- Rolex Fastnet Race, Giancarlo Pedote al via con Martin Le Pape
- iQFOiL Junior & Youth World Championships, francesi in evidenza a Salò...
- Dai club, varata a Trieste la flotta J/70 della Legavela Servizi
- La Ottanta, un’edizione da record vinta da Hagar V e Hauraki
- Coppa Europa Smeralda 888, vince Botta Dritta